Any use of this website other than for personal research is strictly forbidden. The use of website scraping, data harvesting, or search spidering for any use other than to supply search query results to private end-user consumers is strictly forbidden. These prohibitions pertain to, but are not limited to, any aggregation of our contributed community content, property listing content, or any other content or data appearing on this website, or individual pages of this website.
Richardson Properties INC. d/b/a Richardson Properties Christies International Real Estate (herein referred to as “Richardson Properties”), which includes www.lindseyharngroup.com, assumes no responsibility for any misleading content (whatever form), or incorrectly listed information due to inaccuracies in content or data supplied by any source to this website. All information presented on this website is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified by the users of this website. Richardson Properties makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the content or data contained within or obtained from this website.
Some property listings that appear for sale on this website may not be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Richardson Properties cannot guarantee the accuracy of MLS/IDX supplied real estate listing content. All property listing content is provided by the brokerage representing the listing. IDX (Internet Data (e)Xchange) and complete MLS data files may not be accepted by www.lindseyharngroup.com. MLS/IDX searches are provided to users solely for personal research. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted on the Lindsey Harn Group Web site will be at your own risk.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the “Web site” or “website”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Web site by submitting written notification to our copyright agent, designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
· Your physical or electronic signature.
· Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
· Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
· Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
· A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
· A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Attention: Charles Richardson
Richardson Properties INC.
735 Tank Farm Road, Suite 130
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Web site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
· We deploy cookies that we control and some that are third-party where we do not control their purpose.
· The cookies we use will not be used for anything beyond the purpose stated here. For some of our sites, the cookies change, as does their purpose.
· If you do not want to use these cookies, you can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
· your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size
· if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
Enabling these cookies is not necessary for the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
Richardson Properties INC. d/b/a Richardson Properties Christies International Real Estate and all of its agents prohibits housing discrimination on the basis of specific “protected classes”, which include race, color, religion, national origin, gender, familial status, disability, marital status, and age, among others protected by local fair housing ordinances, local laws and the federal Fair Housing Act.
For more information about the Fair Housing Act, please visit: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/online-complaint
To view California State’s Fair Housing Notice, please visit: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/housing/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Lindsey Harn Group strives to provide all of our online visitors with an enjoyable website experience. To that end, we are actively working to improve website accessibility for all of our members and guests with disabilities. If you are experiencing any trouble navigating, viewing, or otherwise accessing content appearing on these pages, please do not hesitate to contact our Richardson Properties website administrator at email@example.com or +01 805.781.6040. Our goal at Richardson Properties is to ensure that you have access to the tools and resources you need. If you require any of our website content in an alternate format, please let us know, and we will do everything within our means to provide it to you.
We welcome any and all suggestions for improving our website's accessibility. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Lindsey Harn Group